Tuesday, August 2, 2016

My Tryst With Swami Avdesh Anand Ji Juna Akhara Maha Mandleshwar




I first met Swami Avdesh Anandji at Allahabad 2013 Maha Kumbh I was in in the same procession with my Naga Guru Shri Vijay Giri Maharaj also of Juna Akhara .
I shot Swamiji ,, again at Nasik Kumbh 2015 ,, and he talked to me I told him I was a Shia Muslim and my Guru was a Naga Sadhu he smiled and gave me his picturs two of them that I use on the reverse side of my Press Card when I shoot Hindu events .. it saves me from rogue Sadhus and rogue bullying cops and volunteers at the Kumbh.
Once again I met Swamiji and again talked to him when he took the dip at the river Shipra Ujjain Kumbh 2016 ,, I shot his video and his stills and I love shooting this living legend holy man of the Naga Sadhus a simple man and not at all a Godman.
I dont know if I will be alive for the next Kumbh at Allahabad ,, but whatever my financial condition I tried not to miss one of the Shai Snan..
Khamakhya is a Mini Kumbh an amazing place for Aghoris Tantrics and the Naga Sadhus too...
I have shot over 70000 Hindu blogs all at Flickr public and private as my documentary Hope And Hindutva A Message of Universal Peace .
This is my tribute to my Hindu Gurus My Hindu Teachers and above all my Hindu Friends without all of them I could have never reached this far in life ,, and the camera of my cosmic Mind made it possible,.


Video

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube