Friday, June 17, 2016

Getting Bald Over And Over Again



Diabetic fungal boils on my head
Stress and strain hot and humid
Driving me poetically insane
I am waiting for the fury
Of Mumbai Rains too cool my scalp
My Cosmic Brain ..Nirvana Zen
Zenitude I hope to holistically attain
Them boils have caused me a lot of
Pain ..52 hours journey and the dread
when I Take the Assam train called by Goddess Khamakhya breaking away from my Mumbai chains ...on a shoe string budget Begins my photography adventure neither For profit not commercial gain promotingHope and Hindutva as a Message of Universal Peace ...or all our quest in vain
One we are One we must remain
I have my tickets but no accommodation for my weeks stay and I can't afford budget hotel above a certain amount ..so let's see what happens ..
But my wish was to take Darshan of the Goddess once in my Lifetime .
Through the Third Eye of Shiva
In my Camera ...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube