Friday, February 19, 2016

The Tree of Life ...My 4.60 km Walk



My legs are in bad shape I have walked a lot since last few days .
This morning started on a disastrous note there was a huge commotion at the Bandra Bazar Garbage Dump between the chicken truck drivers and the Municipal Conservancy staff as the chicken trucks had blocked the entry of the Municipal dumper that comes to collect the garbage ..The chicken truck drivers were rude and threatening the conservancy staff including me as I video graphed the entire incident and I hope our MLA Advocate Ashish Shelar sees and stop the chicken truck drivers high handedness.
However in the end I mediated peace between both the parties and went to play tennis
After my tennis I walked till Mehboob had a cup of lemon tea at Good Luck Irani Restaurant and reached Bandra Bandstand ..shot a few videos and walked back home through the Bazar I met my Swedish friend Malini shooting the Bazar hawkers .
I had walked 4.60 km in 2 hours 33 minutes .
Marziya has lost lot of weight but is slowly recovering from Typhoid
Happy Morning Happy Friday.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube