Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Karamchaari Gang Carter Road Valentine's day






These kids from areas like Mulund Vikhroli but certainly none from Carter road were cleaning the Carter road beach diligently collecting plastic other harmful materials bottles cans etc which they will hand over to the BMC and forgive my cheek n jowl I thought the lazy BMC might just throw it back in the sea.
And this is how our beautiful Mumbai kids celebrate Valentines Day paying tribute to nature I called them the Toilers of the Sea.
I also wondered on second thoughts would the kids of the tony upmarket Carter Road come down and do the same ...well are you kidding it's not their jobs ..they were having a ball at Otters Club
Happy Morning to all of you above all the members of the Karamchaari Gang from the Beggar poet of Bandra ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube