Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Ajmer Wohi Jate Hain Jinhe Khwajah Bulate Hain




This means you can  only go to Ajmer if you are cosmically called by the Saint of the Poor Khwajah Garib Nawaz ,,the greatest Saint of India his love for the poor is immense .. he gives even when they dont ask.. yes people who are mute ,he gives to the blind caught in a cage of morbid darkness , he showers his blessings on the leper the deformed the cripple ,, and perhaps I come to Ajmer to shoot his people the hopeless and the homeless .

The Beggars of Ajmer is my online thesis,, which is part of my Muslim Beggars of India series .. Muslim beggars cannot be choosers ..I have documented their lives bought them out of darkness into spectral light ,,and Muslim beggars will always remain beggars ,, so most of the Muslim beggars come from all over India to partake of the humble hospitality of the Holy Saint Of Ajmer , I too am a beggar crippled from within I come simply because he calls me year after year during the Urus ,I have never seen Ajmer Sharif during normal times  .I was called by my Great Teacher Peersab Fakhru Miya hujra No 6  for Ashura I cant imagine a Ashura without cutting my head  not once not twice but several times on that one day..

And my dear friend Raj Telik wants me to come to Pushkar to see the Pushkar Fair through the eyes of my camera and its fragmented consciousness .. but I have not taken up his invite as yet . I have never shot the Pushkar Fair and Niru Bullet and Raj Tilek are my two best friends from Pushkar , if I did go to Pushkar it would be to get another deadly dagger to cut my head .

I am caught up in my own one man army work and find it impossible to leave Mumbai for leisure or pleasure ,,,and I have had another hectic day at work today ,, I am my own boss and my own slave ,, I work as a slave for myself..

And I have to leave Mumbai for Chehlum yet undecided ,,, but  Princess Zehra who holds the strings of my Destiny will guide me ,,as a photographer and as a Malang of her Lord Imam Ali.


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube