Skip to main content

Video Street Photography




I did not know how to shoot a video..and in the early years I would request close friends to shoot Marziyas videos ,, she was a great kid ..I wanted to document her growth as an intuitive child and as a young street photographer but I could manage just one video of her toddler days , and it hurts terribly she is 7 now ,,hardly any videos of Nerjis .. save the one stitched together by Assad Dadan of all three Marziya Nerjis an Zinnia my 3 granddaughters .
After coming back from Hyderabad I began shooting videos earnestly on Motorola G , I than shot videos on my next phone Xiaomi but the videos became temporary files I was given a defective Xiaomi by Flipkart , I blasted them with my tweets they replaced it with a new Xiaomi , their technician checked the phone it was defective too they refunded the amount , my son gave me a Lenovo ,, and finally a Windows phone Lumia another bad phone from Flipkart , my son bought it for 10 K and sold it to a friend for 4 K..
Finally after exchanging 2 old Motorola G s first generation and son added 15 K I got the HTC Desire 826 , so most of my videos are shot on the HTC...
I still dont know how to edit stitch videos , so I shoot raw stock footage as is where is ..so far I have shot 525 videos ,, only 4 or 5 videos were not shot by me ,my oldest ones Moharam related .
The rest 510 are shot by me , in about 3 or 4 months ..
I hardly take my camera out unless I am specifically shooting a feast or an event ,, otherwise both my cameras are locked up in a lit up cupboard ..I shoot with my mobile phone ,, impulsively ,, if I am near Bandra Talao I shoot the ear cleaners passionately I become the model and the videographer using Selfie mode..
I have just come home shooting a few videos of Nabi Bhai Ear Doctor Wax remover ,,but I am evolving funny thing to say at 63 ,, I shot the streets with my mobile phone now I video shoot my street subjects , some I talk interview very casually without any script ,, and I am enjoying it I use my mind imagination.. for the first time I gave a commentary on the ear cleaner while I shot him cleaning the ears I put my views my thoughts and though I have disabled comments on my You Tube videos I have left one open. I dont want to be trolled with sick peoples views . I did not shoot for them I did not borrow their camera , I used my camera and my fucked vision.. period ,,
You dont like it too bad move on.. you are not my target audience I dont pimp my videos pictures by tagging you I dont post my shit on your commode of a timeline ,,
I use moderation before I upload before I Shoot .. my pictures are uploaded at Flickr videos at You Tube , sometimes I blog directly at Facebook like this one it will be copied to Flickr Blogspot and a Tweet ,, I dont use Ello anymore ,, I got over the initial euphoria basically Ello is for Facebook rejects , and GIF obsessed nerds ,, I am out ,, it was good for sometime ,,
Well back to my street video shooting I shoot videos on my Canon 60 D I have not yet shot videos on my Canon 7 D ,,,
And I am learning by trial error I dont watch videos on how to shoot videos I simply shoot ,, everyday to hone my skill I shoot garbage I have shot over 75 garbage videos ,, I shoot playlists ,, of diverse subjects ,,
I shoot impulsively ,, for fuck sake ,, there is no method to my madness ,, I shoot with my eye and I spot a video to be shot much before I shoot it , and my channel is growing .. but I am yet to earn any money and I have vowed by sweet Jesus and Jheovah if I do make money I will pay the school fees of the girls staying in the slums ,,,studying in Municipal schools NO I will not give a penny to a Madrsa ,, I think Madrsas are only meant to create Mullahs ,, and nothing else , yes I am biased opinionated and I am happy I think differently and convent school s if a poor child can afford it is million times better than a regressive Madrsa or the regressive Municipal school..
So what I shot today as video has also changed me I now see things objects situations cinematically more clearly and more cosmically ,and though I am an intgral part of Bollywood I dont watch films Indi Hindi English at all I film the streets I dont see TV at all ,,this is my penance and I took it at the Pushkar Mandir ,, along with walking barefeet as much as I can...in 2005 ,, I think .and only Lord Brahma is aware of it ,, I meet him once a year..during my visit to the Great Sultan of Sufism Khwajah Garib Nawaz of Ajmer Sharif.
I only saw the clip of the film I acted in but not the entire film.. so I am what I am but not a fucked positive Spam...Phata Poster Nikla Zero.. Feroz

Popular posts from this blog

Shah-e-Mardan Sher-e-Yazdan Quwat-e-Parwardigar Lafata Ila Ali La Saif Ila Zulfiqar

Shah-e-Mardan Sher-e-Yazdan Quwat-e-Parwardigar Lafata Ila Ali La Saif Ila Zulfiqar, originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1.


kabhii diivaar hiltii hai, kabhii dar kaaNp jaataa hai
Ali kaa naam sun kar ab bhii Khaibar kaaNp jaataa ha




baGhair hubb-e-Ali mudd’aa nahiiN miltaa
ibaadatoN kaa bhii hargiz silaa nahiiN miltaa
Khudaa ke bandoN suno Ghaur se Khudaa kii qasam
jise Ali nahiiN milte use Khudaa nahiiN miltaa



diid Haider kii ibaadat, hai ye farmaan-e-nabii
hai Ali ruuh-e-nabii, jism-e-nabii, jaan-e-nabii
gul-e-tathiir Ali
haq kii shamshiir Ali
piiroN ke piir Ali

dast-e-ilaa kyuuN na ho sher-e-Khudaa Ali
maqsuud har ataa hai shah-e-laa-fataa Ali
jis tarah ek zaat-e-Muhammad hai be-misaal
paidaa hu’aa na hogaa ko’ii duusraa Ali
“Bedam” yahii to paaNch haiN maqsuud-e-qaaynaat
Khairunnisaa, Hasan, Hussain, Mustafaa, Ali

Haq
Ali Ali Ali
Ali Maula Ali

Ek Shahenshah Ne Banake Yeh Haseen Tajmahal Ham Gareebon Ki Mohabbat Ka Udaya Hai Mazak..

Ek Shahenshah Ne Banake Yeh Haseen Tajmahal Ham Gareebon Ki Mohabbat Ka Udaya Hai Mazak.., a photo by firoze shakir photographerno1 on Flickr. The Taj Mahal is a subject of many Urdu poems and film songs, and much to my surprise, they're not all complimentary.

This is the standard line, from a very beautiful song written by Shakeel Badayuni:

"Ek Shahanshaah Ne Banavaa Ke Hasi.N Taajamahal
Saarii Duniyaa Ko Muhabbat Kii Nishaanii Dii Hai"

(In having the beautiful Taj Mahal built, an emperor has given the whole world a token of love"

Here is Sahir Ludhianvi's take:

Ek shahanshah ne bana ke haseen Taj Mahal, hum garibon ki mohabbat ka hai udaya mazak’

"In building the beautiful Taj Mahal, an emperor has made a joke of the love of us poor ones..."

Dargah of Hazrat Syed Ali Mira Datar Unava Gujrat

Dargah of Hazrat Syed Ali Mira Datar Unava Gujrat, a photo by firoze shakir photographerno1 on Flickr.

HAZRAT SYED ALI MIRA DATAR'S GRANDFATHER(DADA SAAB) HAZRAT SYED ILLMUDDIN( R.A). SYED ILLMUDDIN CAME WITH HIS FATHER MOHHAMED DURAIN( R.A) FROM Bukhara, Uzbekistan to a village of Lukhnow (India). After demise of Ilmuddin's father he came to Ahmadabad of Gujrat where he met Kutbe Alam and that time the king of Ahmedabad was Ahmed Shah. Kutbe Alam was very much pleased on meeting Ilmuddin and he introduced him to King Ahmed Shah who letter recruitted him in his Army at post of Commander in Chief (sipesalar). Ilmuddin was a very pious man. He lead all his companion on the rightfull path of ALLAH the only One.
2) HAZRAT SYED ALI MIRA DATAR'S (R.A) FATHER(WALID SAAB) HAZRAT SYED DOST MOHAMMED( R.A). Dost Mohammed was very bold & brave man master of sword. King Ahmad Shah liked him very much as he also was a succcessfull warrior. He lived at KanpurWADI (AHMEDABAD) where a s…