Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Hospitality of The Qureshi Brothers Khalid Babu Qureshi Imran Babu Qureshi













This evening I was invited by my dear friend Khalid Bhai a dinner to commemorate the departure of his brother Imran Bhai for Haj.. at Rizvi College .
Khalid Bhais late father Babu Qureshi sab used to walk at Joggers Park and we were walking friends , he was one of the finest human beings , noble of character and loved my dress sense and we were close as those days I was staying at Ranwar with Agnes Pereira on rent ,,and Babu sab was building the iconic Quraishi Heights at Veronica street .. This is where I met Kahlid bhai too and than after Babu sab sad demise .. I recently met Khalid Bhai when I went to visit Mr Yusuf Lakdawala at his house ,, Yusuf bhai had some work..with me ,, now both the Qureshi brothers are my Facebook and Twitter friends .
I shot these pictures on my HTC Desire 826 ,, the dinner was awesome and a lavish spread I met some old friends and than Mr Raj Kumar Santoshiji walked in he was very happy to see me , he had given me a break as an actor in China Gate and Phata Poster Nikla Hero.. I was waiting for Mr Yusuf Lakdawala my mentor , as he had not arrived I left ,, thanking both the great brothers ,, they possess the same humility as their father Mr Sanjay Dutt had come too but I missed him by a few minutes , Thank You Khalid Bhai and Imran Bhai .. safe journey ,,Ijtimase Dua...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube