Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Shooting The Naga Sadhus At Trimbakeshwar Nasikh Kumbh Mela 2015




After I had shot the procession  Juna Akhara Naga Sadhus and while I was limping my way back to the bus depot I realized the bus service had been halted as the Udasin and other Naga Sadhus were arriving , so I decided to shoot this second procession , very colorful one and it included the Khalsa Akharas too.

This stretched a long way both sides of the roads were devoid of traffic,, and here was an array of different Sadhus a lot of dance and drum beats ,.. I shot it all ..once I finish this lot I will post the pictures of the Shahi Snan I shot the Shahi Snan ..29 August from 3 am to 6 am I shot most of the Digambari Akharas and this was my best shoot sadly I could not shoot this 12 years back Nasik Kumbh Mela 2002,.. Thanks to His Holiness Avdesh Anandji and my Naga Guru Shree Vijay Giri Maharaj Triveni I was eventually going to shoot it without any encumbrance and away from the Press Gallery ,, bloggers are basically lepers in the Presstitude  world of photography.and photo journalism..

More than words I believe picture talk shooting pictures is childs play it is making your pictures talk is the essence of true documentation.


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube