Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Flickr My Nesting Place




my flickr


I promote Flickr at Facebook Twitter Tumblr Blogspot several blogs and Ello ..I learn from the photographers on Flickr .. maybe I dont shoot some of the stuff you all shoot ,, but I implement your love passion humility on my shots on the street.. I shoot garbage because that is what this planet is all about .. I mean all the world powers are helplessly impotent worse than eunuchs as they watch the ISIS destroy the peace of the world ,, or are they enjoying it ,, the decapitation , crucifixions , rape sodomy slavery beats me ,, and a deadwood of a World Organization... The greatest mass murderer war criminal was President Bush and he is laughing all the way into the pages of History ,,

I am sometimes ashamed of living on this planet ,,where even God is locked up in a Church Temple and a century old Mosque ,, if God was God he would be helping Man re build the pillars of crumbling humanity ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube