Tuesday, September 8, 2015

My Humble Tribute To The Memory Of Late Fr Peter Drego..









A kind humanbeing , a humble soul I shot the St AndreW Church when he was the Parish priest and I dod not know he had passed away.. I was informed today by my good friend Walter Murzello..
These are some pictures I shot of him over the years ,..
Then I heard a voice from heaven say, "Write: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on." "Yes," says the Spirit, "they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them." Revelation 14:13 NIV


FR.PETER DREGO (80) PASSES AWAY

FEB. 3, 2014
We regret to inform you of the death of Fr. Peter Drego aged 80 (Born 28-6-33; Ordained on 21-12-1959). Fr. Drego passed away at the Clergy Home today, February 3, 2014. The funeral will be held at St. Andrews Church, Bandra on February 4, 2014 at 9.30 am followed by burial at St. Andrews cemetery. 

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube