Monday, September 7, 2015

Mr Mukesh Parpiani My Mentor - Photography For Peace






I dont recall but it was at the time I took up photography fresh and raw and a few eminent photo journalists were being felicitated for their contribution and work on World Photography day at Oberoi Hotel , Mr Atul Kasbekar and Mr Mukesh Parpiani ,, I met Mukesh Parpiani Sab here and he was narrating to the crowds how he shot Mr Chaggan Bhujbal and the bomb blasts at Kalbadevi,, and we listened to him , and one of the greatest virtues I found in him was simplicity humility and his love for photography as a medium of instruction and we became friends and I call him Guru ,,one of the finest person to hold the position of curator at NCPA ,, He invites me to every event even this trip to Kumbh I was to take him along with me but it happened to swiftly and with the injury on my leg I did not take him along.
Though I have promised to take him on a non Shahi Snan day,,,the Kumbh is not merely about shooting pictures it is about absorbing the spirit of Free India the humility of our culture our traditions ,, The Kumbh is Magic on the Soul of Man ,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube