Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Dam Madar Malang Liaqat Ali Baba Masoomi




Liaqat Ali Baba respectfully calls me Peer Bhai .. as we are both Murids of Syed Masoomi Baba Aqsan Madari..

Liaqat Ali Baba is the guy who does all the organizing , getting meals arranged and takes care of the visitors that come to meet Syed Masoomi Baba ,, at Makanpur in 2013 he allowed us to stay in his room.. during the 896 Urus of Hazrat Zinda Shah Madar .

We have a great equation , knowing that I am a diabetic he sees that I get special tea without sugar .. if there is rice on the menu he will keep chapaties and vegetables aside for me ,,and he know that Masoomi Baba and Rafiq Baba like me a lot.

There are some wild photographer hating Malangs that Liaqat Ali Baba keeps away from me though he knows I can be more crazy than the crazy malangs ,,,most of the Malangs from rural areas have this notion that people shoot them to make money and I cant change this fucked notion among the Naga Sadhus too.


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube