Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Thank You Dr Shashank R Joshi Endocrinologist Lilavati Hospital Bandra





I am being treated for my diabetes by eminent endocrinologist Dr Shashank R Joshi at Lilavati Hospital , despite rigorous walking my blood sugar was not coming down , and Dr Shashank R Joshi had told me that if this trend continued I might have to take insulin.
So he changed my treatment for one last time and it worked , my last blood sugar reading 2 weeks back was
Fasting 179 and PP 200 ..
earlier it was bordering on 300 ,,
I took my blood sugar test yesterday and my walks and my tennis has helped me tremendously ,, for my tennis I have to thank Coach Surendra Pawar and his boys who make me work out on the MET Tennis courts with a lot of patience because of my age and my stiff legs .
I have been playing tennis for a month for about 20 minutes and than I walk about 4 to 5 km every morning , sometimes I walk the same amount in the evening too.
My blood sugar fasting now is 132 .7
Post Prandial now 146
So I must thank Dr Shashank R Joshi .. too his medication has changed and added impetus to my failing health.. and wellwishes of all my family and friends.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube