Friday, August 21, 2015

MET Grounds Bandra Reclamation ‏@ShelarAshish @bandra_buzz





I have complained to Advocate Asish Shelar about a few Chapel Road boys playing football on the walking tracks intimidating senior citizens with no respect ,,sadly I told them I too studied in a Catholic school but never learnt all this ,,
I also complained about the Muslim guys from the nearby slums who use the filthiest language dressed in skull caps and their Tabliki attire ,, ladies pass by and the shouts of Ma Ke Laude rends the air ,,kids are playing here , the security is spineless as these guys they told me retaliate with swords I got this from the caretaker Mr Jain of MET Grounds Bandra Reclamation,,
Some guys have broken the fencing of the tennis courts play football here destroy the court property,, I mean this has to stop the Park is for everyone I spoke to the senior citizens they too have been threatened and abused ..my wife hates to walk here in the evenings and I dont blame her ,, For us this ground is close by ,, so it affects us all why cant we be congenial human .. after all the games we play are gentlemen games ,, Cricket and Football..
I had also bought this to the notice of Mr Rahebar Khan who has a office here and Mr Sudesh Dubey Shiv Sena Shakha Pramukh who walks with me in the mornings..The buck has to stop somewhere ,,,


posted at Facebook

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube