Saturday, August 15, 2015

A Day In The Life of a Photo Blogger




posted at Facebook first ..

Unlike most of you who post updates without a picture or some GIF or share another persons picture as your update ..I simply cant do it ,does not work for me here at Facebook , so I went to my Flickr archive bought forward a picture changing the Exif data from June 2015 to the current date ,,this post is blank at the moment at Flickr I shall cross blog it from here to Flickr .
In the evening at about 6 pm , I went to Bandra SV road to get bloodworms for my flowerhorns I have some exotic ones about 8...after I bought the worms I decided to go see my ear cleaners friends Nabi , Kassim and Raju..
I was carrying my DSLR too, I met Kassim bhai , he was grumbling business was bad as a guy perhaps a drunkard had drowned at the Talao the pond ..he was fished out by the cops ..and there is no security , kids come and fish here , the BMC cares a fuck.. to put it more aptly ..dead Indians are the best Indians .
Well I decided to bring a smile on Kassim bhais face I sat down to have my ears cleaned and shot the proceedings on my HTC Desire 826 ..I paid both Kassim bhai and Nabi too , Raju the third earcleaner had left home early because of the death of the drunkard at the Talao.
After I had shot the video I said goodbye to them , walked back home on the way near Jain Mandir Road Bandra is a new South Indian joint, they make the best rasam idlis I decided to fill myself ,,and shot a few pictures but I got an urgent call from my client who stays at Orbit Heights Grant Road I was needed urgently before 9pm.. it was 7 pm.. I rushed home showered took a cab not much traffic I reached by 8.30 pm.. I finished my work and walked through the Grant Road vegetable market , nobody recognized me as I was in ordinary attire a white linen shirt and black breeches I bought some vegetables ..and decided to return by train.. the Grant Road station at about 9.30 pm was packed with the homeless folks kids moms and the drunk husbands ,, I had no heart to shoot them and with a plastic bag of 10 kg of vegetables shooting on the mobile phone is not easy.
Well the real adventure began in the train.. I sat in a corner it was a Bandra train no rush.. as such but it was crowded and when the train started a guy began to sing some old numbers I decided to shoot his video, and record his voice ..he was a Muslim dressed neatly in a kurta pajama I gave him money and he moved away back near the entrance ,, there he started another song I carried my heavy bag near the door and began to shoot the second video... and he had pain in his voice he sang passionately of a strange longing that mystically bound me ,, as he was about to finish his second song and Bandra was approaching I talked to him on video.. he was from Hussainabad Lucknow going through very difficult times he loves singing and thus he earned his living I told him I was from Lucknow too..and I felt sad he will go to meet his family in Moharam ..I told him my Lucknow connection , when I got off he had disappeared into the crowds leaving behind a memory that I add to the eve of 69 Independence day ,,without Congress under the auspices of Mr Narendra Modiji...the wait for Acche Din and most of all without sarcasm or satire a genuine hope for Sab Ka Sath Sab Ka Vikas ,,
Dal Dal Par Soneki Chidiya Karti Hain Basera Yeh Bharat Desh Hai Mera ,,
I will upload the videos of this Lucknow singer from Hussainabad but the pictures on my DSLR can wait ,,
I use Facebook as a blog platform.. and I pimp the soul of my blog on Twitter ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube