Monday, July 20, 2015

Sometimes I Wonder Sadly Why Muslims Beg



They beg because Muslim leaders Muslim society has never come forward to stop this , they were busy raising hollow war cry called Ghar Ghar Islam and the Islam in the poor mans house ..they never tried to improve it ,, I am photographer a Muslim but that hardly matters I  am human I shoot pain I take the beggars pain and share it with all of you ,, millions of rupees come in zakat etc yet it never reaches the poorest of poor ,,during Ramzan barring a few genuine people most of the guys are out to con the gullible asking for Chanda donation to build a madrsa , mosque jamtkhana or seeking help for some orphanage ,,

And I will just tell you what I feel having shot Muslim beggars since a very long time ..simply to awaken the deadfucked soul of Humanity.

I definitely dont sell beggar pictures or other pictures I am an amateur photographer and I am still learning to understanding the main camera of my mind that really shoots everything that  only my cosmic eye sees.

After I had posted my last lot of Eid beggar pictures I thought I will post another memory  card lying with me since a long time that I have not uploaded..I realized that that there is some more pictures of Eid I had forgotten to boast and sadly I am forgetful and absent minded..

I dont talk to the beggars I shoot but I dont forget beggars I shoot and beggars will never forget me ever after I have shot them I end up haunting them i their cosmic dreams too.


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube