Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My Tryst With Dr Shashank R Joshi MDDM (Endo) FCN Clinical Fellow USA



This morning after I had walked 5 km at MET Grounds Bandra Reclamation I came home , and at 10 am went to show my latest blood report to Dr Shashank R Joshi at Lilavati Hospital.. my blood sugar had come down considerably and he asked me t continue with the medication Gemer 2 Glycomt 500 and Volibo 3 as prescribed by him.

I will see him again after 2 weeks for further course of action.

This evening too I walked 5 km as I have an urgent appointment at Juhu tomorrow and I may have to skip my walk.

I have controlled my diet too, just a single chapati and a mixed cereal roti for lunch and dinner ,, breakfast was vegetable and one roti.

I drink black tea without sugar .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube