Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Carter Road Bandra Will Always Be Carter Road










Carter Road Bandra Will Always Be Carter Road

Whenever I come here to visit my patron Mr Yusuf Lakdawala I bring my camera to take a few shots of beautiful Carter Road ,,Once I walked a lot I shot a lot but than I began walking at MET Grounds Bandra Reclamation..
Walking here you might meet Gulzar Sab , Salman Khan , Anil Dhawan and a lot of celebrities , Page 3 .. I used to meet Mr Tushar Gandhi and I was the only clown among the walkers in my traditional Sufi robes..turban ,jewelry and walked barefeet .
This was in 2007 and than I disappeared completely from Carter Road ,, I used to bring both my granddaughters , in 2013 let them shoot pictures visit Bala at Mr Rajesh Khanas house Ashirwad , now it is the House Of Shettys ..

And I was wondering where his family will celebrate his third death anniversary..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube