Monday, May 25, 2015

Actors Never Die They Are Immortalized On The Soul of Cinema Eternally




I wish  I could tell you my relationship with Mr Rajesh Khanna ..I had met him at a party during the success of Sauten ,,, than I met him when I wore a newspaper suit I had made for Govinda in Gambler and wore it for the premier of Mr Nitin Manmohans Eena Meena Dika ,, and he never forgot me ,,

When Moez his designer died .. he took me in his charge ,,and I made his personal clothes , and he would chat for hours and what really bought us together was his abundant love for Marziya my granddaughter she was 18 month old and he would feed her on his laps and rebuke me for not taking good care for her .. he would tell me Marziya is my granddaughter and Mazrziya loved him too .. He would ask me if I ever needed money and I would politely refuse  I would charge him only for the clothes I made ,..I had far too much respect for him , he was a legend and times would narrate filmy anecdotes that made me laugh and cry..

He would take me to the Ice cream parlor and honk at the guy to bring ice cream , for Marziya .. would insist dropping me home , and I would tell him my house lanes are bad so he would drop me near Boran Road and me rushing with the melting icecream for Marziya ..

He would call my wife if I was not well and such was his humanity ,, he would tell me not to give credit to his producers , take the money before delivering the clothes ,, he had great plans for me and when I rejoined Badasaab as a Gen Manager he was very upset, as now my time was no more mine ,, I could not come like old times  only on holidays ,, and this last shoot for Havel fan..he was in terrible pain , in very bad health but did the photo shoot and as soon as everyone had left he hugged me .. and asked me How Was It ,, I said super duper and we both had tears in our eyes ,,

Yes I miss Kakaji terribly , he left a part of him with me and nobody will ever take it away from me ,,,

Long Live Kakaji

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube