Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Mad Lady Of Bandra Reclamation



This morning I left home to re start my walking routine at MET Cricket grounds I had stopped walking after I suffered a hairline fracture ,I had not walked for about a week and with my diabetic background it was important I get back to moving my ass ,.. I did

As I was walking towards the MET Gardend I saw this  mad lady off Lal Mitti she carries a huge stone in her hand theatens people and might hit someone one day.I avoid her but this morning I took my chance .. I decided I would allow her to hit me ..and so I began shooting her on my Xiaomi , she was abusing cursing two guys in a car , without rhyme or reason ..and they were in shock I thought she would take out her anger on me but I shot a few frames almost close ups too..

And this is Happy Morning from Bandra Reclamation , free entertainment and I see so much on the streets that I dont watch movies at all I have started shooting my on videos ,, lately.

After my encounter with the Mad Lady of Bandra Reclamation I walked to the MET gardens .. than here I started my NIKE Running App .I stopped my walk after 2.6 KM .. Normally I walked about 6 Km but because of the injury to my leg I aborted it soon enough , walked to the next door Munivcipal Park did a few free hand exercise with my friends Remy and Subhash. Remy showed me a plant that is very good for diabetes control, people eat this leaf and the taste is very sour but it is good he told me so I bought one home washed and ate it , my wife tasted it too.  I dont know the name but I shot pictures of the same...

I still continue with Paneer Ka Phool the herbal flowers soaked overnight and drink the water , very bitter its been about a month and half now ,, Kalidas  Provision Bandra Bazar that sells herbal home remedies had said I should take it for two months.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube