Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Forgotten Foot Soldiers Of Swach Bandra




I set out for my morning walk, shooting pictures of these Municipal conservancy staff and I entered the MET Cricket grounds with my friend Subhash later I was joined by Prakash Gadhiya and Milind ,, I left the garden after I had walked 3 km.. and moved to the next park for my free hand exercise but met a guy and we were discussing the Bandra East By Elections ,, and the political behind the scenes drama going on there ,.and my friend a Rehbar Khan MIIM  supporter was critical about both the other parties in the fray and invited me to their rally at Bandra East in the night .

This time instead of taking a short cut from the Beef Market I walked in through a lane that leads through various bylanes and exits out near the Bandra Fish market .

Today both my granddaughters Zinnia and Nerjis have a fancy dress competition in their play school..Zinnia will wear her  Irani chador with a mask and will become Krrish , Nerjis will dress up as a Princess ,, both are in the same playschool now .

Breakfast at home is Idlis Sambar made by my Wife ,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube