Friday, April 3, 2015

Sab Ka Sath Sab Ka Vikas Yeh Zinda Lash





People are unhappy , simply because even after an year they are still waiting for Good Days and the people , by which I mean the common man , the working man of Mumbai is totally disillusioned .. people are jobless ,money is in short supply and everyone among the slumdwellers shanties is grumbling ,, it seems that the core issues have been hijacked by hollow empty words ,, and a misplaced sense of direction ,, animals are being protected while the poor man is becoming a slave to a system that lacks compassion and even humanity ,,

First if there was a law and order problem you went to the police station now people are scared as the Police Inspector if he or she  has had a bad day might just throw the book at you ,,fine you Rs 2000 for creating nuisance and let the drunkard go who was threatening you on the road , and imagine custodial deaths , bribes taken by rogue police officers and now there is competition to the cops from fake cops ,, who are also bent on making big bucks ,, so what has really happened to the color Khaki ,, the criminals are not scared of it because they know pay and go scott free ..

And Mumbai is not what it was and be it the Congress or the BJP its the same side of a coin .. people see no difference  even the glimmer of hope has gone .. I talk to rickshawalas dhobis even beggars and they look at me sad and despondent .

This morning I was at Bandra East near Shree Gyaneshwar Nagar and all the Queens Congress men were there in large numbers men women for the byelections and as I entered this slum  with overflowing waters open drains filthy as hell I wondered whoever wins will all this change ,, I doubt very much , Democracy makes fools of those who vote and wise men of those who are elected ,,

Bandra East leaving aside the Rustomjee Constructions , areas like Valmiki Nagar Maharashtra Nagar Kherwadi Behrampada Garib Nagar are utterly neglected and the Muslim pockets slums will always remain the same the slumdogs who got a lot of money for their Bharat Nagar shanties were smart they sold out and relocated to Bandra West some went as far as Jaipur .

So I dont know what this by election will bring forth will it change the life of the poor ... I dont think so..

And as a street photographer we shoot today that will be the same when it transforms to the day after ..people are still not letting go of their yesterdays ,,

And now I am shooting pictures on Xiaomi .. I shot over 5000 images on my Motorola G and have given it rest ,,,


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube