Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My Internet Textbook of Photography The Inimitable Hawk





As I do not have a picture of Mr Thomas Hawk as I dont steal pictures from the web.. and as I will shoot Mr Hawk and his beautiful wife and kids when they come to visit Taj Mahal I am posting a picture metaphorically close to a Hawk..

My poem

his name is thomas hawk
his cosmic vision easily
cuts through rock ,,as
i stay in mumbai i envy
those who go on his photo
walks ,,his timeline vividly
intriguing is he shooting
round the clock..the nifty
Mrs TH his Muse her magic
with every frame he unlocks
he is humble lover of America
the beauty of his country
his picture stock..sharp
eyes of an American eagle
autonomously called Hawk
he is there be it ello flickr
twitter facebook google+
endearing you to a life
without bumps and knocks

he has helped me in my hardest times
i am a humble member of his flock ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube