Saturday, April 11, 2015

I Set Out For My Morning Walk At MET Cricket Ground Bandra Reclamation





In the mornings a part of me is reluctant to get up , and go for my walk, but somehow the other part , the diabetic one gives in and I was out at 7 am .I walk from Lal Mitti to the MET Grounds shooting the streets with my Xiaomi.
Once I enter the grounds I switch on the Nike Running App ... I walked about 4 km today , than  some exercise and I plucked two leaves from the plant that controls blood sugar , its like Chandrachur very sour , and bitter to but once you have it , than the taste does not matter .

I am still having Paneer Ka Phool , dry flowers of a plant soaked overnight in water and I have the bitter concoction ..

Bandra Municipality has still not picked up the trees cut about 5 days back and the entire are of Bandra Reclamation is a mess.

And our erstwhile local representatives are hell bent on beautifying Band Stand where the Two Bollywood Icons stay Sharukh and Salman and turning it into a tourist spot but areas that need their attention like Bandra Reclamation , Bandra Bazar Road and Muslim slum pockets like Nargis Dutt Nagar are given a Nelsons eye ,, And today the Bandra East guys will be casting their votes for the By Elections ,, Who Will Win.. Thereby lies a Tale ..Kaun Banega Neta ,, The Netas are already Crorepatis I am sure ,,, poor people cant fight elections in India .. you need big far bucks ,,, and you might still lose your deposit , you need to be glib, a great dramatic dream selling orator too.

And this is Democracy ,, you win over people of their votes by spreading out notes..
Now I shall take a short nap as my leg hurts me badly but I walk with a bandage on my feet .


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube