Monday, March 30, 2015

Please Dont Shoot Pictures The Way I Shoot





i use my DSLR
as an amateur
fuck f stops
photography
rules i refute
i dont compose
i merely point
i shoot what i
was destined
to capture on
the soul of
my conscience
as a poetic
tribute to
people whose
souls i steal
as they watch
me mute ..
held in cages
on my Flickr
timeline beggar
beggar kids
child mother
wise man astute
failed monks
drugaddicts born
dreamers searching
for their roots ..
yes it is souls of
these disillusioned
mortals i loot

please dont shoot like me and insult your vision  dear photographer of repute from a great institute  ..carry on with your elitist photographic pursuit ..may god make you an artist absolute ,,

me on my part i use my camera as a prostitute fucking her mind her cosmic reach..shooting the children of a lesser god destitute ,,i could still shoot pictures without my cosmic camera a will resolute ,,it was an accidental tragedy that we met on the same route ,,your pride your arrogance may it bear fruit

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube