Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Garbage Is Nirvana At Bandra Reclamation






I left my house at  6 am and first shot this iconic garbage bin near the  open toilet dump off Rang Sharda.. I now know most of the dumping sites of Bandra west .

At 6.20 I reached the end of Bandra Reclamation I shot another garbage bin and the area round this last bin is deplorable adjacent to Agasty building.

I reached the MET Gardens at  6.30 did 11 rounds and at 7.30 entered the Gen Arun Kumar Vaida park for my free hand exercise and after 15 minutes walked home again shot the Bandra Transit Camp garbage , than took a short cut to Bandra Bazar via the Sunni Masjid met a butcher friends son coming out of the Mosque and educated Muslim told him of the garbage close to the Mosque , he said he pays people to clean it but people throw garbage in the night , he has a butcher shop off this iconic garbage site .

Than I shot more pictures of the ugliest dump of Bandra Bazar this time the Municipal conservancy staff were cleaning this horrid horrendous dumping site and they were grumbling they dont have gloves , safety shoes masks .. and than I wondered with so much money with Mumbai Municipality and the call of Swach Bharat by our erstwhile PM Mr Narendra Modi why is the Mumbai Municipality not taking it seriously ,,
And Modijis Swach Bharat Abhiyan at Bandra Bazar and Bandra Reclamation and in the Bandra slums is an utter failure and why does our dynamic Chief Minister Mr Devendra Fadnavis not take action against the shoddiness and sloppiness of the Bandra Municipality beats me ..

And Bandra Bazar is a BJP new stronghold , which the Congress lost the same reasons of neglect and apathy. I think the CM and our local representatives should wake up to this menace to society , open garbage house of swine flu dengue and other garbage related ailments .

And these pictures I shoot are as is where is but as the Bandra Municipality is not on the web or even on Twitter they will never see or read my blogs ,.

As a senior citizen photographer  poet I shall keep on poeticizing the pain of the Bandra Am Admi .. shooting garbage pictures every morning when I set out for my walk at Bandra Reclamation.

And there are a lot of pictures ahead all shot on my handy Motorola G..No Nexus Plexus or Sexus.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube