Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I am an incorrigible street photographer Fuck F Stops





Camera clubs hardly talk about street photography ,, everything is pictorial and fine art or photojournalism literally breaks my heart ..if you see a camera club journal or newsletter it will be the same thing shot over and over again the same light the same mood copying the Renaissance old farts ..  Photography was destroyed by camera clubs bad start , thankfully from analogue I was lucky to switch to blogs ..reboot restart the computer of my mind went digital.got rid of all the photography fucked rules and warts .. no i got tired of using my camera ..I wanted stories emotions feelings not salon inspired snap shots , fuck your acceptance s your certificate of merits your pristine white washed salon walls your judges that dont know the difference between the elbow and the rectum or any other body part ...

Even the mobile phone in the right hands gets pictures ..distinctly apart ..fuck vision fuck f stops ,,, photography is neither a science but a mystical holistic soul searching feeling touching medium.. the camera a catalyst you get good pictures when you upset the apple cart ..

I was a product of a camera club.. but I took another path ,,
fuck your 3 R s .. your honorary mentions ..of what use your prestigious photographic degrees after one departs ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube