Thursday, December 25, 2014

Its Only When You Shoot Pictures They Become Memories

This was shot at Mr KG Maheshwarijis house on his birthday , many years back..

I did speak to the Sikh photographer once but we lost contact.

Both Mr KG Maheshwari and Mr Anil Bhartiya left for their heavenly abode.

I am in bed since a few days with a serious viral infection and being treated by Dr  RD Parmar or perhaps I would have gone out and shot the Chritmas Eve Mass at St Peter Church Bandra .


Mr Maheshwariji before passing away was very keen to meet both my photo shooting grand daughters Marziya Shakir and Nerjis Asif Shakir ,,,

I dont know if I will ever visit his house again.. a chapter ended for me forever.

Leaving behind these memories that I was lucky to have shot ,, I was not invited to his prayer meeting by his family nor at my camera club PSI Mumbai  is the sad  story of a beggar poets life.


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube