Friday, November 28, 2014

Syed Masoomi Baba Madari Asqan .. Dam Madar Malang






This was shot many years back and I shot the Malangs from 2005 on wards both Masoomi Baba and Rafiq Baba .. And I found them hospitable caring and when I shot them I never once had the urge or desire of joining their order ,,

My joining their order was a a travesty of cosmic accident , my friend from Belgium wanted to become a Malang and I took him to Masooomi Baba in 2011 and became a Malang too.

And I documented them every year during the Urus of Khwajah Moinuddin Chishti and once went to the Makanpur Urus of Zinda Shah Madar .

I like shooting the Malangs they are a handsome very photogenic and proud of their order , and humble too.

And Dam Madar Malangs is a set At Flickr.com


Dam Madar Malangs 

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube