Saturday, October 25, 2014

Who Will Save These Little Girls From Vultures of Society



These are scavenger girls , who used to pick up odds ends refuse at Chor Bazar the Market of Thieves .

Metal parts , other stuff that they sell and get money , I never saw these girls again but than I stopped going to Chor Bazar  completely or every Friday I would go to Chor Bazar to pick up old cameras old books and antique jewelry and shoot the surroundings ,

Like these girls there are also little boys who work as scavengers but soon get into drugs and sniffing polish and its a sad fall..

And who really cares about these kids not society that will soon shun them and force them with this alienation to become anti social elements , most of these young boys are pulled into drug peddling , stealing , pick pocketing..

Most of these kids are pushed into begging for the beggar mafia ,,

This one image really pulled at my guts when I shot it many years back at Chor Bazar.

Girls are more vulnerable as the flesh market of Foras Road Peela House Kamatipura and Shuklaji Street is a walking distance from Chor Bazar.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube