Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Muslim Mother Begging With Her Physically Mentally Challenged Daughter




She was mentally challenged too , a grown up , but with the mind of a little girl , she kept smiling at me as her mother carried her and begged from door to door and they are Muslim beggars .the untouchables of Muslim society .

They are a Zakat and Charity bank you give alms to them and build a nice long term credit account to reclaim Jannat ,,

Muslims need beggars though Muslim beggars need everyone to pull them through and I dont stalk beggars but they come my way and I shoot their pain their angst as I know press photographers social network photographer the Instagram type wont shoot them..

I shoot beggars simply to show our laidback Muslim society that spends crores to slaughter goats on Eid Al Adha a thought should be kept aside to these destitute , I dont know if there is a Muslim NGO that comes forward to help them rehabilitate them the Muslim beggar is hapless,  marginalized in Indian society ,,for reasons unknown to me .

I shall keep on shooting Muslim Beggars ,, they will never disappear ,, their heritage lives in the beggars bowl..revisited by my incorrigible camera ,, it tells stories better than me ..

Was this text necessary I dont know ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube