Sunday, October 19, 2014

If Mr Narendra Modiji Our Respected PM Was To Come To Bandra Bazar Road .. You Would Not Find This At All




this place would be thoroughly cleaned
made to look hygienic first of all with due
respect to his Swach Bharat call but than
our Bandra Bazar is not Bharat our problems
even with a BJP MP remain unresolved
Dengue free Bandra is not as important
to them as Congress Free Bandra promises
huge and tall ,,Sabke Sat Sakbka Vikas
says the writing on the Wall.. open gutters
a filthy market without a ladies toilet for
the Koli women says it all 15 years blessed
by a hand that saw its bastion fall ..i feel
the pain when I walk my grandchildren
a dream that lies battered mauled

What will happen tomorrow ,,,
God alone knows ..we will be
staying close to this garbage
dump after all  on the soul of
my beggar poetry a deathly
pall..Good Days we wait for
is all I can hopefully recall

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube