Friday, October 3, 2014




I was at Juhu visiting an actors house for some work on my return I thought I would shoot North Bombay Durgotsab , but somehow my ricksha guy goofed it  there was no U turn  and I left the rickshah I thought I would walk it to the Pandal at Tulip Star , but my legs are in bad shape due to my diabetes , so I decided to skip shooting and took another rickshah to Bandra shot the Natunpally and from there went to shoot the Ram Krishna Mission Durgotsav as I know the head Swami there and the first thing as I touched his feet he asked me where is your grand daughter who shoots us ,, Marziya Shakir but they were at home as my daughter Samiya and Sakina Qazilbash  their youngest aunt were coming home .

I wont be making a new set I have too many sets at Flickr this is again part of my Hindu Blogs Hope And Hindutva Message of Universal Peace .
I did not shoot the other few iconic Pandals of Dadar Lokhandwala and Oshiwara this year my bad luck.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube