Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I Think Lalbagh Chya Raja Should Have Their Own In House Security Personnel On The Lines Of His Holiness Syedna




Without hurting sentiments I found outsourced security personnel rude pushy and abusive at the Lalbagh Chya Raja Pandal, the security should be polite courteous calm and not  loose their top I saw people being pulled by their shirt collars thrown out  I saw the private security act as bully's and worse than hooligans ,,

I think it is time the Mandal took this part of hispitality Devo Atithi Bhava seriously .

His Holiness Syedna of the Bohra community has one of the most dignified respectable security force that does better job than the coops because they are protecting their spiritual leader and their own people .

Even the women among the private security were badly poorly outsourced , I too was shouted at wearing a Press Card and I know this season at Lord Lalbagh Chyas House there is no love for Media at all for the negative reporting by the Press .

Both could have done it more gentlemanly.. and it is true though I have been shooting the Raja for over 10 years following him barefeet for years till Kumbharwada , some volunteers do get carried away in their spiritual frenzy , I knew one yesterday who kept targeting me my camera with loads of gulal.. this is not hospitality specially when the Lord himself invites me because he knows I shoot him passionately for others every frame I shot was for my Hindu friends and others who believe in the Lords Mahima.

I never write negative about this greatest event but its time the Mandal really took serious note for the benefit of all made the Darshan accessible in a short time for everyone with their screenings of the visitors ..Security at the Lalbagh Iconic Ganesha is very important for all of us , but at the Pandal within the Court of the Raja it should be done with humanity love and reverence .. it is these bhakts that fill the Mandals coffers the unknown faces and not the celebrity that come get their mugs shot with the Raja , does a celebrity say here take this 4 crore on behalf of Lalbagh Chya Raja and donate it to the flood ridden people of Jammu and Kashmir ,,

These are my early morning thoughts in sincerity and I have two more 8 GB cards to upload.. yes I shoot Lalbagh Chya Raja nonstop when I am in his  royal presence he is my Amitabh Bachchan Salman Khan and Sharukh Khan.. Yes he is greater than all these celebrities .and has the greatest halo on his Head and I am sure he will put some Love in a directors heart too.. Everyone deserves a second chance ,,I got mine I hope you all get yours.

श्री वक्रतुण्ड महाकाय सूर्य कोटी समप्रभा निर्विघ्नं कुरु मे देव सर्व-कार्येशु सर्वदा॥
Shree Vakratunda Mahakaya Suryakoti Samaprabha
Nirvighnam Kuru Me Deva Sarva-Kaaryeshu Sarvada॥

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube