Friday, August 1, 2014

I Am Back ..Rolling Stones Do Gather Moss Even After A Loss




I had to rush to Delhi urgently to take care of an old pending matter , so I asked my son to complete my uploads and I left on Eid Ul Fitr by the Garib Rath...

I left from Delhi last night by the Nizamuddin Bandra Terminus , I was at Dargah Naizamuddin Aulia shot extensively prayed for all my friends and did  a lot of street photography.

This time I stayed the night at a relatives house at Malviya Nagar Khirkee extension, and first time this visit I was dressed normally pant shirt shoes no attitude .

The Delhi Pictures I will post once I end the description of my Eid Ul Fitr pictures shot at Bandra Station that is pending..

And I kept away from the internet at Delhi gave myself a much needed break.. and God answered my prayers and helped me a lot on this trip to some extent , I suffered a loss trusting someone but God the Maker  protected me  to bear it humanly .

I will still pray for his family ..but I learnt a lesson the hard way..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube