Thursday, July 24, 2014

She Hid Her Child's Face From The Cursed Eye Of Camera



Street photographers who incorrigibly shoot beggars , rob peoples soul,,and most beggars genuine or professionals believe so despite the fact we give them money , once a beggar gave me 10 bucks for shooting him and had the cheek to tell me ..to give him a glossy copy as he did not like mat.

The hijras firmly believe photographers are the greatest evil the camera a witchcraft tool that robs soul and hides them in  old booze bottles . Now dont laugh when I am serious , I have  had innumerable fights with the hijras hiding my gonads the way footballers do when Messi takes a free kick.

Bawas Rifais too hate photographers , even though I studiously dress like them it beats me . so now I make my grand daughter shoot them , they ridicule her and she shoots them better than me.

I shot beggars their tales must be told .and as nobody shoots them irrespective of them being pricey I shoot them candidly and stealthily .

I blog with my own pictures I would lose my authenticity if I needed another persons picture to convey my thoughts and most bloggers dont value original content beats me.

My pictures are my blogs their parentage comes from my being I bough them to life on the soul of cyberspace.

I have not shot the foodlanes of Mumbai and I am happy Assad Dadan with his mirrorless Canon is doing a terrific job  he makes even shit street food look edible and he is a self learner ..I have requested him to come and shoot my flowrhorns as I was advised astonishingly Acche Photo Khench Aur Flickr Nahi Quikr Par Bech ,,I cant shoot my flowerhorns they are too fast for me  7 of them of the highest imported breed .


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube