Monday, July 28, 2014

I Am Happy 73,297 People Saw My Forgotten World Yesterday




I am not showcasing just my photography at Flickr nor am I seeking a pat on my back, I am an ordinary point and shoot photographer though I shoot with an affordable DSLR , because I used to be broke I used the Nikon D80 for many years the same lenses ,but earlier when I was an analogue photographer it was always about hoodwinking my wife and buying lenses macro telly and wide , I loved the 20 mm I always wanted to buy a super fish eye could not afford it.

So these are all Nikon shots , and strangely I shot pictures as a storyboard , till I returned back from my Ajmer trip and than began offloading my travelogue my blogs at Flickr , never really saw them the way I am doing now this is my Ajmer 2010 lot , I am tweaking a few pictures via Aviary editing tool placing it back on the shelf as text or poetry and I am learning to understand my own pictures and learning from your own pictures is a very big lesson too and thereby teaching others in the process of revisiting old times old memories.

Getting comments here at Flickr from more gifted photographers , artists poets makes the moment complete than the same picture has catapulted another thought on Facebook or has been pushed forward at Twitter , I post it to Blogspot if it is a poem but I hardly check the stats there it is my old site and again at Tumblr my favorite shaded garden of equilateral peace. so this the journey of a pictures tale

To get a wider Indian audience I post it as Indivine at Indiblogger only 3 posts a day so the churning of the Amrit continues .This is hardcore blogging you need time and endless patience to do it I am a semi retired veteran of imagery..and if you dont share it makes no sense and I wont ever put a water mark on my pictures it would be raping the virginal hope that lies in my picture .. and this is my personal view , once you place your wares on the Internet than anyone take the best of the litter.

And I type with one finger ,my hand was slashed by my own dagger while someone tried to pull it from my hand while cutting my head during Moharam, it in return cut my tendon and now the hand is permanently hooked like a cobras hood , my diabetes and neglect worsened it more ., but it works and one finger is better than no hands.

The earlier lot I showcased was Ajmer Trip 2011 , this is Ajmer Trip 2010 that began at Dadar Station and till my return..this is over 4000 images I shot of the malangs the rifais , beggars and a huge lot of hijras at Moti Katla , which now is not view able to public at all.

So I thought a bit of explanation on some pictures before I take you again on this long journey to Ajmer Urus 2010 in black and white I was a  fan of color when I shot on Velvia not anymore.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube