Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Muslim Beggar Boy Of Shastri Nagar Santacruz.




I was at Santa Cruz and I spotted him , I completed my work and gave him some money and shot two frames , people wondered why I was shooting him , ever curios Muslim sitting on a bench , i gave them a smile and moved on cutting through slums to take a bus back to Bandra.

See his eyes .. read them as you would a book , and there is so much depth anxiety and what is his future , it is not better thn the guy who repaired Mr Modis cycle when he was a kid and now , the cycle repairers soon is also in the same trade ..
so pardon me a beggar will his son be a beggar too.. I have no answer unless society , the Muslim madrsa and Mosque building dudes at the drop of a skull cap , build his future that would be help to the community and the country .. as a bigger picture.

Now dont condemn me for shooting Muslim beggars I am still trying to find a Parsi beggar ,, forgive me Ms Najma Heptullahji Gustaki Maf.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube