Sunday, June 1, 2014

Jab Bhudapa Ata Hai Toh Apna Saya Bhi Sath Chod Deta Hai



He was a beggar who had come from Meerut UP , I asked him politely why Mumbai , he answered , Mumbai people are kind hospitable and generous so he had come here to beg on the streets of Mumbai.

I did not broach any further , gave him money for food and he blessed me and left ,, and sometimes I think it is the collective blessings of the beggars that have  bought me so far.

There are so many beggars  I want to shoot because of the positive hope in their eyes , and so many beggars I shot , I never saw them ever again.

And there are heartless families that drive their parents out of the house usurping their property savings and wealth.. there are far too many stories of pain and despair.

And Uttar Pradesh has always got a raw deal whosoever they elected to power  from one vulture they fell again to another set of vultures..who ate away the heart and soil of the land of the Ganges.

And shooting beggars is showing the world the underbelly of pain and misfortune.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube