Monday, May 19, 2014

Thank You Mr Thomas Smith





With due respect
your kindness
your invitation
I politely refuse
herewith  ...
Happy in India
with a new dawn
of Acche Din
Good Days
our new
democratic writ
my motherland
my hope every bit
I dont need your
permit ..I would
be a fish out of
water in Australia
my old lady my
legitimate kids
would throw a fit
my sartorial serendipity
my tailoring kit
to your kind offer
i cannot submit
but i know a lot
of people who want
to leave India so
this offer to those
disgruntled souls
you could transmit
on my part i am
happy being an Indian
do not want to be
a cosmetic Aussie
migrant American
or Brit ..

I am happy with Bandra
Dadar Mahim Juhu ..
most beautiful areas of
my poetic love closely knit

So Thank you ..Mr Thomas Smith
You asked for it ....I call it Quits

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube