Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Two Friends ...An American And An Indian

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
― Albert Camus

we met via the internet
from ipernity to flickr to
buzznet ..it was my moharam
pictures blood tears sweat
he wanted to shoot it too
like me he hated sunsets
he came to mumbai ..
he shot haji malang
the pain of the shias
their silhouette ..
with the beggars
he had a cosmic connect
his pictures poems
without text.. feelings
without pretext
the jama masjid of
delhi beneath the minaret
he left behind memories
he wont ever forget
a photographer
documentarist
photo adventurer
seeking an outlet

in love with india
he has not got
over it as yet

dr glenn losack
the beggar poet
all set ....

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube