Saturday, March 8, 2014

A Message From Mr.Jason Christian

Good Day Beneficiary.


My name is Mr.Jason Christian, the Director International Remittance Dept. Of UBS AG Switzerland. I have been privileged to see your file several times in this department but transfer has been hampered due to irregularities in the release documentations.


I have envisages that it will be easier for am elephant to pass through the eyes of a needle that your funds to be transferred out of this country. And having considered the fact that you must have spent quite a fortune to no avail, I decided to take the bull by the horn.

WHAT AM I SAYING?

On the 24th Feb. 2014, I advised the telex programmer of this bank (UBS) to effect the transfer of your funds out of our bank to our international Bank of Settlement, Bank of Baroda New York (USA). It is our considered opinion that your fund is safer out of Switzerland to a country and bank of international repute. In the telex Advise forwarded along with the remittance, we advised the Bank of Baroda, that they would identify you when you contact them by quoting the Telex Remittance Number "CBN485ZNG"

The officer to contact in The Bank of Baroda is Mr. D. P. Trivedi, (Chief Executive Officer Bank of Baroda) on the below information:


NAME: Mr. D. P. TRIVEDI.
(Chief Executive Officer Bank of Baroda)
CORRESPONDENCE BANK: BANK OF BARODA NEW YORK (USA).
Tel: 718 285 7056

Please quote the Telex Remittance Number "CBN485ZNG" to enable easy sorting. I would also want you to contact me on my private email above or call me on my Swiss Tel +414 350 81037. When we discuss, I will indicate to you my terms for helping.


Thanks For Helping Us Serve You Better


Name: Mr.Jason Christian
(Director International Remittance Dept.)
Tel: + 414 350 81037

dany011@sogetel.net

Thank you kind
considerate Jason
your message adds
hope where there was
none..a beggar poet
who had decided to
kill himself than run..
with your financial
aid gods will be done
the flesh was chilling
the spirit burns waiting
for good days to return
once again a smile on
the face of this urban
brown injun ,,,i will
certainly contact
mr dp trivedi of
bank of baroda
a fine gentleman
pride of new york
hearts he has won
because i too am
of his ethnicity my
impassioned plea
he wont spurn
he always treated
me like his prodigal
son...thanks for
this message
jason christian
best wishes
god speed
have fun
love to your
missus
thanks a ton

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube