Friday, March 7, 2014

A Message From Mr Mohamed Rourou

Dear friend,

Your immediate reply needed please.

My name is Capt Mohamed Rourou from the Republic of South Sudan. I am presently in China, I have a confidential transaction worth of 25 Million U.S Dollars to discuss with you. Kindly let me know if you are interested so that i can email you some more details about what i really need you to do for me and for us to organized how and where to meet for a better discussion. Please send your reply only through my private email address at:
( mohamedrourou@terra.com )

Thanks.

I await your prompt response please.

Regards,
Capt. Mohamed Rourou.
E-mail,(mohamedrourou@terra.com)
Tel: +86 137 6064 9566


“A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.”
― John Lennon

“Maybe you are a poet and a dreamer, but don't you realize that those two species are extinct now?”
― J.G. Ballard

“Dreamers must dream on
as long as the nightmare wakes them up
to greet with a bucketful of reality”
― Munia Khan

“You are a dreamer, and that is your misfortune.”
― Hans Christian Andersen

Thank you Mr M Rourou
I am happy that you
sought me out ,,among
the few ..by your scheming
message .. as bait you
want me screwed ..but
i am a dreamer a beggar
poet .. totally in debt
a human animal in
a crazy zoo..poetically
impassioned to a
heady brew ..caught
between new flickr
a newer yahoo..
in my spare time i
stick pin in dolls
learn voodoo
the spell i cast
i cant undo my
last spell i turned
a filmy critic into
bollywood gandoo
for 25 million us dollars
i would want to open
a school of scams
head quarters in Burkina Faso
Ouagadougou ,with a few
branches in Honolulu

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube