Thursday, February 27, 2014

Welcome To Mumbai ...Crawford Market


Yesterday after a very long time I took my camera out on the streets , first shooting pictures from the bus , at the start of my journey from Bandra Reclamation till Chakla Market .. I had some urgent work in town , from Zaveri Bazar I walked all the way to Bhendi Bazar , it was the Bohra Chehlum of their departed spiritual leader , so the entire area was a choc a bloc I took a bus from Bhendi Bazar to Bandra .. some more frames I shot from the bus on my return journey home..
These are denizens of the streets , generations have lived here grown..they work as rag pickers , scavengers , the kids beg to supplement the family income ,,,

This will certainly not change even when the new governments moves in...these people are vote bank too.. how only God knows... God luckily does not vote ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube