Thursday, February 6, 2014

This Rickshawalla In Delhi Is A Duplicate Of Mr Arvind Kejriwal



I was in Delhi on 4 Feb some very urgent work I had taken a flight reached Delhi airport in the morning and took the late night Duranto and was back in Mumbai on 5 Feb 2014 ,,

In between after finishing my work at Neel Sujjan Singh Park I shot old Delhi..and this entire lot is part of that series .. Delhi Street Life under the Rule of the Aam Admi Party..

I had Delhi in Moharam Ashura under the Sheila Dikshit rule prior to the elections .....things have changed.This auto driver had a uncanny resemblance to his CM.. and all the rickshawallahs are waiting for a grand Maha Sabha on 7 Feb with Mr Arvind Kejriwal...

I met a source in the capital he said the AAP Govt will soon fall and the BJP will soon come to power,.. the common man is still there where I last saw him near the Juma Masjid waiting hopefully for change ,,, he still begs near the Grand Mosque.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube