Monday, February 17, 2014

A Message From Mrs Helen Wong ,,,



Greetings to you,

I am Mrs.Helen Wong, from Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. (China)I have a
business proposal of USD$30,000,000 (Thirty Million United States Dollars Only)
for you to transact with me

Contact me via my email address: helenwong012@yahoo.co.jp

Mrs. Helen Wong rekiretki@pp.inet.fi

Thank you
sweetness
personified
hope magnified
dear mrs helen wong
i think i remember you
vaguely we met at
chungking mansions
in hong kong,,but
we parted so long
your business proposal
of USD$30,000,000
Thirty Million United
States Dollars Only
is a blessing in
disguise ..i am sure
this transaction can
never go wrong
the flesh is willing
the humble spirit
strong ..we both
are gods chosen one
to his benevolence
we belong..life is
lyrical dreams become
songs..i accept your
generosity .. will be
your slave livelong
i shall hold you in the
highest esteem even
when some other offer
comes along ..

祝你好運
我愛你 [我爱你]
good luck i love you
mrs helen wong

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube