Friday, January 17, 2014

Much As I Want I Cant Marry You Miss. Miriam Lorna Laboso,


Hello Dearest One,

--
My name is Miss. Miriam Lorna Laboso, 23 years old originated from Nairobi-Kenya, East Africa, Female, tall, slim, fair and a very good looking girl that loves travelling and dancing,

I want you to also understand that your Age, distance, Religions does not matter to me, kindly permit me to contact you through this medium,I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition.

My father was the former Assistant Minister of Home Affairs and the Kenya road Minister Mr. Kipkalya Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya.

The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008.After the burial of my father, my step-mother has threatened to kill me because of the money my father deposited in one of the banks in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso in my name as the next of kin before his Dead which amount is ($10.7USD) Million United State Dollars I travelled down to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself.

On my arrival, the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money will be release to me only when I am married or I should present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.

Please do get back to me for more update.

Yours Sincerely,Miss. Miriam Lorna Laboso

miriamlorna0001@ig.com.br


dear kind sweet
miss miriam lorna laboso
like neil nitin mukesh
our twitter loved hero
three times your
love grow .. but sadly
to marry you a thought
i must forgo..
($10.7USD)
Million United State Dollars
is a lot of money i know
for this kind of money
people kill murder
come to blows
but i am a beggar poet
in whose wretched
garden a love for
another woman grows
shapely Asian with
sharp features
Cleopatra's nose
i am her chiseled thorn
she is my sweet rose
lovingly she calls me
FAIROZE ..
Uff yeh mohabat
yeh duriyan
sad afsos
she is
million miles
away from me
makes me
suicidal
morbid
morose
tears
as poems
on my soul
she froze
so miss
miriam
lorna
laboso
you will
have to
find another
suitor from
burkina faso
forgive me
three times
more ...
my answer
to your missive
is an apologetic
NO .. ALTHOUGH
I HOPE WITHOUT
MARRYING YOU
YOU COULD LOAN ME
SOME DOUGH.
TO GET MARRIED
TO MY BELOVED
SYSTEM CHI
AIEECHI GO

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube