Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Beggar Poet Whip-lashed ..


Hello Friend,

(Greeting's to you and your entire family)

Let me start by introducing my self my names are Ms Blake Bianca from
(Ottawa Canada) but i based in Burkina Faso West Africa as a business
woman dealing on gold exportation. I have been suffering from ovarian
cancer disease for some years now and the doctor says that i have just few
days to live, Now that am about ending the race without any family
members.

I have $3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso
wish i instructed the bank to transfer the money to St Andrews Missionary
Home in Burkina Faso yet my mind is not at rest because i also have $4.5
Million US Dollars at ECOBANK here in Burkina Faso wish i have also
instructed the bank to transfer the money to you as soon as you apply for
the fund when i have gone.

Here in my sick bed the illness is increasing seriously day by day and my
eyes are filled with tears, since the doctor stated that
i will give up anytime from now so i don't know if i will be there
tomorrow then i wrote this letter with the help of a nurse here at the
hospital.

I want you to take 50% of the $4.5 million Dollars in ECOBANK and give
50% to Orphanages in your country in order for my soul to rest in peace.
You are to contact the bank through this email address
(ecobankbf@pisem.net) immediately you receive this message. I wish you
good luck and God protection.


Remain Bless,
Ms Blake Bianca

msbianca@gmail.com

thank you kind
generous mrs blake
i know your impending
death is at stake
my heart breaks
$4.5 million Dollars
in goodwill kindness
i take ..good use
of it i shall make
though i feel guilty
whipping my conscience
my thirst for humanity
i slake .. with your
money i will open
orphanages for
the children of
prostitutes
for whom my
heart aches
orphaned because
of deeds of lustful
snakes ..children
why did they make
result of orgasms
fake ,,illegitimate
children of rogue
politicians middle
eastern sheiks
darkness at daybreak
their cries for justice
for years kept me awake
sex is nothing but
forcibly unforgivable
give and take

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube