Saturday, December 28, 2013

BUSINESS PROPOSAL! From Good Old Mr Gordon Kumar ,,

Dear Friend,
I must say that I have enormous respect for you considering the manner in
which I have made contact with you. My name is Mr. Gordon Kumar, The
financial controller at the RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (Main Branch) in New
Delhi, INDIA, and I am getting in touch with you regarding a business deal
worth $15,000,000.00 in my control which will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement.Reply me immediately if interested!
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Gordon Kumar.
gordon.kumar11@gmail.com

Thank you dear
kind generous fellow
countryman
mr gordon kumar
financial controller
at the RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
at Kejriwals Aam Admis Delhi
for gifting me $15,000,000.00
in your control..uncleared
so far ..i am in love
i need the money
or my love life marred
two lovers ill starved
ill starred ...once
we receive your
financial support
we will send you
our wedding card
oh to be together
we tried so hard
she an american
citizen me a nationalist
beggar poet blackguard
a reformed alcoholic
a workaholic ..badly
scarred when my last
girlfriend threw acid
on my family jewels
when i told her
to blowhard ..
luckily i am healed
will go for constructive
surgery with your reward
gordon kumar ,, have
you ever been in love
the passion the guilt
the betrayal..be on
your guard women
are to be loved
never trusted
i told that to my friend
bernard..who too
was a victm of an
acid attack alas
his family jewels
badly charred

he sells peenuts at gateway of india .. total retard..
never ask for an inch nor take a yard...sala total barbad
happy new year .. love zindabad ..love zindabad

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube