Monday, November 11, 2013

Tom And Jerry And Nerjis Asif Shakir 2 Year Old

We have two Flowerhorns Tom And Jerry ,,,I have been running from pillar to post , for my Moharam Delhi trip ticket etc, and I tend to forget a lot of things like leaving the Humpy Head flowerhorn fish food tin near the bed, when I came from work the entire contents of the tin were floating in the aquarium that is home for Tom And Jerry,,,

Marziya said she had not done it Zinnia was asleep, I asked Nerjis 2 year old ,,and she had a smile on her face .. innocence that said Tom and Jerry were very hungry... now I have kept all the fish food away from the kids ,,,

So life is learning ,,, the fishes are well I immediately changed the water etc,, and my grand kids dressed in black go with the parents to majlis ,, though Nerjis is the only one ,, that keeps pestering me Dada Kama lagana Hai.. she wants to do the matam ..that I do .. cutting my head..
Nerjis wont do it, but this is her fervor and she calls herself a Malang..

Today I will come to know whether I will actually go to Delhi or not .. or last minute to get away from Mumbai I will go to Pune for Ashura.. its in the hands ..of Bibi Fatima I leave all decisions to her ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube